Resin Bound & Bonded Surfacing Installation Training
Welcome to our professional resin surfacing installation training from Resin Sales Direct!
With more than 30 years’ experience in the specialist surfacing industry, RSD is committed to sharing our extensive experience with others in order to promote the very highest standards of professionalism in resin bound and bonded surfacing installation.
Expert Installation Training
Our training courses are run by experienced industry professionals who are able to answer all the practical and theory-based questions which you may have.
As one of the most comprehensive courses available, this one day course has been designed to be practical, informative and hands-on.
Typically run in groups of 4 – 12, questions are actively encouraged and you will have the opportunity to try out some of the techniques you have learned.
You will learn
- Resin Bound Systems Overview
- Different bases that Resin Bound can be laid on
- Advantages of Resin Bound and Bonded surfacing
- How resin bound systems work
- Resin bound external – Specification and base build-up
- Ratios of Resin and Aggregate and Application theory
- Resin specification and recommendation – UV or Non UV
- Essential equipment to be used for resin installation
- How to mix the resin and resin products
- Preparation of the site including Health and Safety and wearing the right PPE
- Installation process – mixing, luting, trowelling
- Site clean down
- What could go wrong? Including troubleshooting, temperature fluctuations and weather interruptions
- Practical demonstration of trowelling. – Your chance to practice what you have learned under our guidance